Furniture Dreaming


 












We moved home recently and have spent a lot of time organising and decorating, and I'm so happy with the space we have now.  However, I can never stop myself from thinking of the next possible upgrade or change to make.  Lately I've really loved finding accent pieces that draw your attention when you walk into a room, so I've compiled a photo-list of the pieces I've been looking at lately.

I've provided links for everything through my Wantfeed account below each item, and I've also made a group here so they're all in one place for your perusal!  Let me know what you think of this furniture style, and show me what homeware you've been lusting after lately!

Emma x

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment