Sundaaaze #2
















As it's only 5 days 'til Christmas (!!!!!) we decided to spend the day taking in London's winter-y sights, as up until this weekend we'd been so busy with uni and work that we'd barely been outside!  Starting the morning at Psycle for an intense spin class (see sweaty selfie above), we then headed to the Natural History Museum for the Wildlife Photography of the Year exhibition.  After a few hours of admiring the amazing work, I realised how hungry I was.  We headed over to Covent Garden for HomeSlice, as I've had it saved in the notes section of my phone for months and kept forgetting to try it!  We shared a half-and-half 20" pizza, one salami, rocket and parmesan, and the other aubergine, harissa and cauliflower cheese.  I managed about a quarter before handing it over to James -  I swear he has 4 stomachs.
Once we got home I had a much needed nap, then after rushing to the shop for ingredients (forgot it was a Sunday..) we made delicious mulled cider and watched Home Alone.  For the rest of the night I'll just be fitting in as many Christmas films as possible, as so far this year the only one I've seen is Love Actually!

How are you spending your Sunday?

Emma x


Crop Top - Mink Pink
Zero Gravity Leggings - Sweaty Betty
Coat - Noisy May
Jeans - Topshop

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment