Sundaaaze #3












The next few Sundaaaze posts will be documenting my Saturday as I'll be in work as you read this (weep).  After a very long lie in, at about 2.30 we trekked to Sloane Square for the Saatchi Gallery.  I spotted two quite big bloggers there so don't be surprised if you see some other similar posts soon!  We then headed to MeatLiquor (James had the meat, I had the liquor) and had quite a few cocktails and a huge amount of food.  (I highly recommend the Moor black bean chilli fries, but you will have a burnt tongue for the next week!)
After that we had a drink in the Morgan Arms, a local pub in East London (forgot to take photos, sorry!) and on the way home bought a bottle of gin and finished off watching/playing the Big Fat Quiz of Everything.  I won - 32 points to 16, obviously.

My Sunday will be spent slightly hungover and in work, hopefully yours is more relaxing!

Emma x

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment