Sundaaaze #4










 (ugly)









To kick off my yesterday I got my nails done as I had a Donna-and-Tom treat yo-self urge.  We then ventured to Borough Market and after a hot cider and purchasing £10 worth of fudge (oops), I settled for grilled cheese, whereas the carnivorous James tried a trio of mini burgers - crocodile, ostrich and zebra.  Bleugh.  After stopping to take a picture with a pigeon (ode to Adrian Bliss) we walked along Southbank to the Design Museum to see the Cycle Revolution exhibition.  Luckily the Design of the Year exhibition was also on upstairs so we had a look at the inventions and voted for our favourites - mine was a microchip with cells suspended on the plate (e.g. lung cells) to rule out the "need" to test on animals.  Once we got home and warmed up a bit, we decided we could brave the cold again to go to Broadway Market for some Franco Manca pizzas - I had the veggie special; James had the meat offering.  Very delicious although I was a bit stumped as to what Montgomery's Ogle Shield was - apparently cheese made from Jersey milk, but it resembled some form of potato..  I finished the night off with a trademark gin and watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, having a little cry about the loss of the great Alan Rickman.


I'm currently dreading the week ahead because of how big the workload is!  How did you spend your weekend?

Emma x


Coat - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - Accessorize
Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Bracelets - Alex&Ani//Karma

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I know I'm a week late, but I spent this weekend having a spa day at home. :) It's so important to just have some fun relaxing!

    rnellesclassicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sounds amazing! This weekend we've had a chill one as well, not feeling great so just went for a walk earlier and have been watching Harry Potter and Criminal Minds all evening! haha xx

      Delete